You are eligible to study with UniSA Online if you have completed one of the following with a competitive result:
- the South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE), with a competitive ATAR, or
- a secondary education qualification equivalent to SACE such as an interstate year 12 or international qualification, or
- the International Baccalaureate Diploma with a minimum score of 24 points, or
- at least four Open Universities Australia (OUA) courses at undergraduate level or above, or
- an award from a registered training organisation at Certificate IV level or above, or
- Special Tertiary Admissions Test (STAT), or
- a University Foundation Studies program, or
- successful completion of online literacy and numeracy test through ACER with relevant work experience (see below).
In order to complete your application, we will ask you to provide supporting documents as proof of your prior study or work experience.
Online literacy and numeracy test
Offered through ACER, this is an online test that assesses your literacy and numeracy skills and will take approximately one hour.
Applicants using this entry method will first need to complete an application providing evidence of relevant work experience. Once we've received and assessed your application, you’ll be emailed instructions on how to complete the test.
Even though this degree is taught online, you must meet the following residency requirements:
- if you are an Australian citizen, you must be a resident in Australia for at least some of your degree to be eligible for admission.
- if you are a Permanent Resident, permanent Humanitarian visa holder, or New Zealand citizen, you must be a resident in Australia for all of your degree to be eligible for admission.