The admission criteria have been grouped to assist you to easily find the information most relevant to your circumstances. However, you may fit into more than one and the university will consider applicants against each of the relevant criteria.
Certain conditions apply. For more information refer to Appendix 4 of the University's Selection and Entry Policy.
Applicants are required to meet one of the following criteria with a competitive result:
Higher education study
- Successfully completed equivalent to a minimum of half a year of full-time study of a higher education program at a recognised higher education provider
Vocational Education Training (VET)
- Completed an award from a recognised training organisation at Certificate IV or above
Work and life experience
- Passed a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience, or
- Completed a UniSA Foundations Studies program or equivalent, or
- Qualified for Special Entry
Recent secondary education
- Completed a secondary education qualification equivalent to SACE, such as an interstate year 12 or international qualification
In order to complete your application, we will ask you to provide supporting documents as proof of your prior study or work experience.
Online literacy and numeracy test
Offered through ACER, this is an online test that assesses your literacy and numeracy skills and will take approximately one hour.
Applicants using this entry method will first need to complete an application providing evidence of relevant work experience. Once we've received and assessed your application, you’ll be emailed instructions on how to complete the test.
Even though this degree is taught online, you must meet the following residency requirements:
- if you are an Australian citizen, you must be a resident in Australia for at least some of your degree to be eligible for admission.
- if you are a Permanent Resident, permanent Humanitarian visa holder, or New Zealand citizen, you must be a resident in Australia for all of your degree to be eligible for admission.